BACK TO BACK WAFER TRANSFERS
High-Density Back-to-back Same Slot Wafer Transfer Machine.
Plastic Cassette to Process Carrier (Quartz or Silicon Carbide).
Solar Cells – Square to Diamond or Square to Square.
MGI has designed a mass wafer transfer machine, utilizing vacuum technology,
doubling the capacity of a Diffusion Furnace.
Instead of running 50 or 100 wafers in a high-density process carrier
(.094” (2.38mm) pitch) MGI’s Sonora series machines combines wafers,
touching back-to-back in the same slot of a high-density process carrier,
increasing the throughput to 100 or 200 wafers per process carrier.
• The new vacuum wand design and material have been tested and proven
not to damage the Process side of Solar Cell Wafers.
• MGI’s Sonora series machines are designed to achieve a minimum
transfer rate of 5500 wafers per hour.
Semiconductor Wafer Handling Products
Solar Wafer Handling Products
MGI Automation Solutions Provider is an independent value-added manufacturing company focusing on the sale of technology based industrial automation products.
Our staff offers design
and application engineering, support services and integrated solutions.
Our value-added services include:
• Application Engineering
• Customer Training
• Post-order Product Service
and Warranty Support
• Start-up Assistance
• I/O Controller Boards
• Motor Driver OutBoards
• Wafer Contact Parts
• Custom designed Vane Caps
• Notch Aligners sizes 150mm
and 200mm (automatic)
• Flat Aligners sizes 75mm –
• Manual flat aligners 75mm – 150mm
• 360 Degree variable alignment
• Custom designed manual and
automatic notch aligners
• Engineering and Technical Services
• Onsite Services
• Field Technician Services
• Research and Development
• Design Services
• Consulting and Advisory Services
© 2015 MGI AUTOMATION. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED